Here are a handful of recommend resources to improve your dating life and adventures in Vietnam. These are all products and services that I personally use, and they’ve been incredibly useful.
(Vietnamese Women Are Super Hot)
- VietnamCupid – The best dating site in all of Vietnam. Popular with local cuties, and teeming with women all wanting to meet a handsome foreigner like you.
- Models, by Mark Manson – An excellent book on dating. Shows you how to seduce girls without resorting to sleazy dated “pick-up” tactics.
- Day Bang, by Roosh V. – Good guide for meeting women during casual daytime activities.
- How to Talk to Anyone, by Leil Lowndes – Not just about dating, this book covers all aspects of conversation. Reading it shows you how to become an effective communicator.
- Revolutionary Sex, by Alex Allman – This is a book all about sex. It’s filled with useful instructions for giving women orgasms and making them cum harder than they ever have before.
- Luvessentials: Pheromones for Men – Here’s a great product that instantly makes you more attractive. Luvessentials unique blend of sex pheromones subtly turn girls. Using this is like playing the dating game on easy.
(Four star hotel room for $26)
- Agoda.com – The best website for getting excellent deals on hotels and rental properties. You’ll find three and four star hotels for as little as $25 – $40 a night.
- Pimsleur Vietnamese Basic Course – The best course for learning Vietnamese. Good for dating, shopping, and day-to-day activities.
- Samsonite Silhouette Sphere 2 – A good, sturdy luggage bag. I’ve had mine for years and it’s still in perfect condition.
- Everest Double Main Compartment – Nice backpack for going on adventures. Take it hiking or use it to hold your valuables while you explore the city.
- Luggage Lock – Simple lock that keeps other out of your stuff. Useful for protecting all your important possessions.
- Kindle Classic Touchscreen – Carrying books around is a chore. Ditch the paperbacks and use a Kindle instead. A handy tool for bookworms on the go.
(Relaxing At A Coffee Shop While Writing A Sales Letter Worth $1,584)
- Small Reports Fortune – An outstanding course for creating profitable information products. Great for building up your passive income stream.
- The Adweek Copywriting Handbook, by Joseph Sugarman – This is an in-depth book on the art of selling via print. It gives you the tools to start writing profitable blog posts and sales letters.
- Stopwatch Copywriting, by Jason Fladlien – Another great course. This one shows you how to write sales letters fast. Best of all, it’s a video and audio course, so you can learn the secrets to successful selling no matter where you are or what you’re doing.
- The Official Guide to Success, by Tom Hopkins – Good all-around advice on business and success.
- Secrets of a Freelance Writer, by Bob Bly – Freelance writing is an easy business for anyone to get into. All you need is a laptop and Internet connection. This book teaches you the ins and outs of writing articles for money.
(Lifting To Stay Strong)
- Special Ops Fitness Training, by Mark De Lisle – Great book of body weight exercises. Perfect for staying fit without a gym membership.
- Bigger Leaner Stronger, by Michael Matthews – The best book on weight training and improving your physique. If you’re looking to hit the gym and gain muscle, check this out.
- Quest Nutrition Protein Powder – An excellent source of protein. Worth keeping in your kitchen for a tasty post-workout snack.